0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

What u should fix and add.

Discussion in 'OP Prison' started by Flyinby, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Should these be added??

1. Yes

94.4%
  2. No

5.6%
  1. Flyinby

Flyinby Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    FlyinBy
    - Make it so that pots only stack to 16
    - Make it so villager spawners aren't a thing and make it so you can't use anvils or enchant tables to get kb swords and punch 2 bows and make is so that u can only get them from Koth loot to make koth more intense and to make people want to cap koth.
    - Make it so that Money Outpost gives you 2.5x the money you make.
    - Make it so that you can get like a money booster or something for your cell if you cap koth.
    - Make it so that you can Master if you have the money and so you don't have to go through the 100 Prestiges, also can do that for prestiges also.
    - REMOVE /ptshop bc hackers reset once and get sharp 6's and bhop on people, 50k bp is to low in ptokens.
    - More sponge in the pvpmine - the size is good rn just needs more sponge.
    - Goliath Monthly for Goliaths once a month, like on skyblock.
    - DONT FUCKEN ADD /ranktransfer if you do you will ruin the whole server ranks.
    - Make fortune go up to 32k
    - Make it 32k fortune bc rn you can only have like 5 million backpack space and your inv rarely fills up.
    - FIX LAG
    - Add Star Rank to Prisons, 99% of the mine should be Emeralds then 1-2 beacons in the mine- For star mine.
    - /fly works a couple blocks above the pvpmine so it doesn't turn off ever time the mine resets.
    - Smaller pvp arena
    - Add a /duel's system.
    - Add DQ rules to prisons so cells get DQ'ed like for cheating and stuff.
    - No alt cells allowed.
    - Add /token pay or something like that.
    - is top rules on prisons
    - Or make if so that /ptokens can be like a transfer thing on skyblock but its on prisons and you can get stuff with the amount of ptokens you have and that stuff.
    - /chatcolor or /chatcolour for Goliath Ranks and so they can pick the color they want to speak in.

- Was asking in chat and this is what the community came up with so far.

Dominating and gapeslo like this.
  2. Flyinby

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    FlyinBy
    This is what the community wants please add these things.

Dominating and gapeslo like this.
  3. BlockBuster0619

BlockBuster0619 xQuilf :peace:

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    BlockBuster0619
    ^^

gapeslo likes this.
  4. Jynx

Jynx Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    ItzJynx
    Okay so,

The stacked pots is a good idea, but instead of decreasing it down to 16, remove god apples and the ability to make them, that way its easier to kill people than just sitting in a corner, gapping, then when your regeneration runs out you just block and pot once or twice and re-gapple. Give /chatcolor to everyone with a rank, people do prefer to type in certain colors and it'll be annoying for just Goliath's to have it. Give /togglemessages to everyone, or atleast people with ranks, people get spammed constantly with requests and stuff and it'd be nice to be able to toggle pms instead of paying for a 300 dollar rank for a command that should be allowed to everyone (make it so perhaps staff can bypass this incase you freeze someone with /tpm enabled). Smaller pvp arena, more consistent smaller koths with small loot, and or have a big koth every 24 hours with op loot // 12 hours. Remove prestige kits. It's really annoying everytime a hacker comes online and already has a sharp 6 (a weapon from koth) and prot 6 (basically admin gear from a monthly crate). Nerf monthly crates a bit, like sharp 7? You gotta be kidding me. Make KB weapons into non sharp weapons, like a knockback stick, a regular punch 2 bow with unbreaking, etc.

I'll come up with some more later probably, sorry for the block of text.

- Jynx

gapeslo likes this.
  5. Jynx

Jynx Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    ItzJynx
    Make it so you can disable this and or disable items going into your inventory

upload_2020-1-2_2-43-35.png

bigbootyboi1 and gapeslo like this.
  6. ArvidGhost

ArvidGhost Member

Plays on:
    Rather not say
    In-Game Name:
    ArvidGhost
  7. fallen102

fallen102 message me if you find a dupe

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102
    agreed with most of the shit at the bottom (and most of it in general) theres also plenty of other stuff we need equally or more than these changes but that shits all over the forums and staff arent listening sooo shrug

anyhow dont buff money outpost
    and make it so theres a [use all tokens on backpack in hand] button

+1

8. Flyinby

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    FlyinBy
    It says its 2x what u make but it doesn't give u the 2x and it like caps out at 3Q.

9. fallen102

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102
    oh ok. they should fix it then, sure. I guess thats a "buff" I just dont want it doing more than 2x

10. TwoEGirls

TwoEGirls Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TwoEGirls
    ololololool

11. fuzzycows

fuzzycows Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    I like the pot idea, but I don't think we need to remove gapples so much as increase the time from when you can eat them from 45 seconds to like 2 minutes.
    Everything else seems like a great idea.

gapeslo likes this.
  12. gapeslo

gapeslo Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Strikial
    Agree with pretty much everything. Apart from that, what do you think of having some sort of prizes or a special shop to the higher or highest master/ers ?
    Cause right now I can see no point in mastering, if there was some sort of reward i think people would focus a lot more on that and not only in going to pvp killing nakeds. After all this is a prison server, we're meant to mine I guess.

As a reward of mastering there could be given Deggs or portal frames at some point, or somehow make those 2, or both, achievable in someway apart from crates.

Plus, what about removing god sets? I mean, unbreakable armour? with thorns???

What about not being able to /sethome in /warp pvp, pvp mine included, and at /outpost...
    It's so annoying people that just /sethome at koth or at the outposts... whats the point of actually having the outpost spawn so far from the towers if then everyone can sethome right on top of it?
    outpost mine, what's the use for it? Shouldn't it actually give more money then goliath in order to be worth actually mining there? I don't think anyone will take the risk of mining on a pvp area without an incredible reward...

I am not sure of this but, I was told you could do /fix all during combat. Is that a thing? If so, I don't think that should be possible.

Is there a way that warp commands at the pvp area takes more then instantly to act? (/p h, /spawn, etc) because, with the lag, (that I believe everyone is doing everything to fix but if it hasn't been fixed in the past month, it will probably continue) people can so easily get out of command randomly teleporting and then just instantly leave pvp area with any command. With this change it would make it a little harder for people to run all the time.

There's a glitch that when you shift on the stairs, you do not take any knockback. I am not sure if this is a server's "problem" or if it's actually a minecraft feature...

I was told that nukering beacons has been removed, but not sponges? is there anything that could be done about it?

Making speed 2 maximum for axes would be fun! even though I believe most of people prefer it like it is now.

Is there any way to make spawners a way of income? there is already a "trade experience for tokens" way, but its not worth nor considerable at all.

What about removing automine ? It is already hard to "fight" against full cell goliath for /cells top. Having to "fight" against them + their 100 alts automining 24/7 during all season? I guess I could get alts myself but wouldn't it be more fun and competitive to everyone, non ranks included, to only mine with 1 account per player?

In some way, what I said may or may not be favourable to the server's "pocket" but I believe it will bring along and keep more players to the prison community.

Thank you for reading,
    Leave your thoughts about this :D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  13. Jynx

Jynx Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    ItzJynx

Okay, so, don't remove god sets, people have paid money for them like you changed up gal armour, people only bought the gkit bc it was broken, now it's basically worthless except for the galaxy rod, if you get rid of the god gkit it's going to piss off everyone including non-ranks who have bought it as well.
    Reward for mastering would be nice, though I mostly pvp. I don't see the point in mining for an hour or longer while vapeaway over here has around 30 alts on at a time afking in every single rank mine.
    Don't remove the /sethome in pvp or outposts. People camp the outposts and just constantly run back and forth over it, and then warping out as soon as we come over to stop the person from attacking the said outpost. People just camp them constantly and it's annoying to keep going back and forth.
    Mine Outpost is only a pvp area above it, if you're in the mine it's no longer a pvp area, but I agree it should be better than some of the ranks so Outposts gets more attention, Outposts has more work in it than the current pvp area, and no one goes to outposts bc theres nothing there worthwhile.
    The crouching "glitch" is on ladders not stairs, its if you're crouching or climbing on a ladder, you won't take any knockback till you get off the ladder or you're too far off of the ladder.
    I wouldn't remove automine, I'd limit the amount of alts you're allowed to have on, like 3 or 2. Again, people like vapeaway and others just afk in rank mines with automine on. A better solution is to limit the amount of alts.

Thanks for the suggestions.

14. Fabisce

Fabisce Member

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Fabisce
  15. gapeslo

gapeslo Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Strikial
    its prison server, you are meant to mine, if you want to pvp go to factions. How can you be sugesting not removing alts if you dont even mine or play the server at all?
    yes i meant ladders.

Thank you for your opinion.

16. Derpy_cookie21

Derpy_cookie21 Member

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    derpy_cookie21
    I agree with everything but #2[​IMG]

Noahf18 likes this.
  17. GamerHugo_

GamerHugo_ Active Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    _gamerhugo_
    everything is okay but the star rank would be to OP and make it even more p2w than it allready is

gapeslo likes this.
  18. fallen102

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102
    Flyin actually tagged staff on forums what a psycho

19. Jynx

Jynx Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    ItzJynx
    Theres a /warp pvp for a reason, you're also complaining about a PvP related glitch, so...

I also do mine, just not for cell top or anything of the sort, I mine for tokens or a bit of money so I can purchase pvp items and or buy them from other players.

20. Dregenslayer

Dregenslayer Member

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    Dregenslayer
    I think the explosive enchant changing from 25 tokens for 1 level too 250 for 1 level is to big of a jump later on in the season 250 tokens is easy to get but when the season first starts tokens don't come by so easly to max the enchant with 25 tokens for 1 level would be 25k tokens but now 250k tokens now to max it, but yes i do believe it was to low of a price i think like 50 to 100 tokens would be better thank 250 so that is my suggestion to change the price of explosive down a bit