0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Staff promotions/demotions [Long List]

Discussion in 'Staff Promotion Suggestions' started by Yversio, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Yversio

Yversio Well-Known Member

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    Quick side story, I did this once before and It kinda helped the staff team to be a little more organized. I like to do this long list so the people will improve themselves to get higher on the list and they will see how to fix themselves. I have not made a choice for who I like or not, and have tried to make it as good as possible. More has been chosen to realize what they need to improve. @Airella

PROMOTIONS -

Headteachers,
    Chill dude. Works hard. Active. If you need help you can always go in his dm's. He proved himself that he is Jr.Admin worth. Been here around for a long time so he does understand the true meaning of PvPWars.

Peekabo,
    I don't know this person very well but when I see him in discord he always helps someone. Quite active. Friendly person as well. I would like to see if he can handle Sr.Mod.

Chelspacito,
    Active. Very friendly. Deserves a promotion in general because he is always there for you when you need him. Been here for a while now so he also understands what it means to get Sr.Mod.

HeyyyItsAmy,
    Always helpful. Loves to talk with people. Respects everyone like how they are. Understand what she needs to do and does her job good.

StealthPlayz_,
    This guy is a legend. Always fun to talk with. Need something then he is there for you. One of the most active staff on this server currently. He does his job. He proves himself that he can be a good staff member and for that reason he deserves Jr.Mod again.

CURRENT RANK-

BedTimeForMe,
    Just got promoted to helper so no need for this person to get promoted this quickly.

Mine_rasa,
    In my opinion, is Sr.Mod right for her. I don't think she will be a good admin in my opinion and she just got promoted to Sr.Mod so no need to be this quickly.

Shadolar, Seen him quite often. Very friendly. Helped me a couple times as well and it was useful help. He does his job quite good. Is an active staff member as well and I would like to see him as Sr.Mod but not as Admin yet.

TricksterGhost,
    Trick ye. Awesome staff member. For real. She probably deserves Admin more than Joey in my opinion but Joey got the rank and we don't that Noah loses more money with staff members.

Joeyoey,
    Got the ADMIN rank already so there is nothing else he can achieve.

Trisc, Just got promoted to helper so no need for this person to get promoted this quickly.

EGirl_Muffin_,
    Just got promoted to helper so no need for this person to get promoted this quickly.

WiLDX_
    , Just got promoted to helper so no need for this person to get promoted this quickly.

codisbad, I don't know this person that well. He seems active and a nice guy. He still needs to proof him

T3G_CookieKiller
    , Just got promoted to helper so no need for this person to get promoted this quickly.

VegasBL

AmnesiaGamesYT,

Dragonslayerftw,
    Isn't that active but he proved himself as a good Moderator so he deserves to keep his rank.

Blobberman

Crashcp,

Ishachibble,

Icodeminecraft,

Joeyoeyjr,

Jopsky,

Serriah,
    This is a good staff member for sure. I just don't think she will fit for Admin in my opinion and that's what I chose her at "Current Rank".

Tekaboi,
    He is a helper so he still has time to prove himself if he is worth it or not.

Toop_,
    Good staff members. Knows the rules. Little less active these days. Friendly person. The only thing that stops him from getting admin is the fact that there will be too many of the admins then.

Waverider,

Blobsy,

Alex_Mason_,

Spanielmate, Isn't that active but he proved himself as a good Moderator so he deserves to keep his rank.

Hootz,

Sxpremacy,
    Can't say much about him. He does it job as staff and that is what you need.

Automobiles, Can't say much about him. He does it job as staff and that is what you need.

DEMOTIONS -
    Bmonsters01, He got promoted way too early. He didn't prove himself and he doesn't seem like a good Admin in my opinion. He doesn't help that much and Admin is just not his thing.

Austin,
    He disrespects players on the server, doesn't help. Isn't friendly. Thinks he is way better than the others when he thinks Grinding skyblock is more important than helping.

Galaxq,
    He isn't active. He doesn't help as well. He is definitely not worth to get Sr.Mod. I was perm banned at the time he got Sr.Mod but I guess he got promoted that fast and that is not fair with the others.

DangItsDevin, Is totally not active. I didn't see "DoYouJuul" for so long. Because he isn't active he can't help players.

Stigma_, I never saw him online or help anyone. Never talked with a player and ye I can't say much about him because he is nowhere to be found.

QuantumHawk,
    Doesn't help that much. Isn't very active lately. I think he needs a demotion so he can wake up again and does his work.

Thedemonpvp,
    He is a helper for such a long time now and he still didn't prove himself. I think it's time to say it's done with him.

Thanks to Headteachers for making this people, for helping me out that I was able to make this.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. StealthPlayz_

StealthPlayz_

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    StealthPlayz_
    Thank you so much Yversio it means a lot to me to see what you have said about me plus this is my first ever staff promo suggestion so it makes me even happier.

Honestly you are a great guy to talk with and I don’t see you the way others may see you from your past.

-StealthPlayz

<3​

3. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    yea i agree with you for most of the staff members :)

4. chelspacito255

chelspacito255

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    chelspacito
    Hey, at first I didn’t want to reply to this to make myself seem boastful and that this was my only motivation, which it was not, but if wondering I am of the XY chromosomes. Sorry for the confusion with the Minecraft skin. Was a old friend of mines skin. Not sure if you do, but I still remember when geographs was helper, oh and also, try some ibuprofen for the migraine.​

5. Yversio

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    I got indeed confused with the skin but let me change it, My bad.

6. Yversio

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    <33

7. TricksterGhost

TricksterGhost

Junior Administrator

Staff Member

Junior Admin

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TricksterGhost
    Your staff promotion lists are truly something I look forward to reading! I enjoy seeing outside opinions of the staff members, not just of 1 individual staff. ​

LovelyGirlGamer likes this.
  8. VoidJumping

VoidJumping Ǫυî✞✞îИᎶ

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Yes
    Who are those people, I legit know only Cookie (Rasa) & Austin & Serriah & Mommy Trick (demotions & current rank list)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    W18 likes this.
  9. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    Auch.

10. Zensuko

Zensuko Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    One thing i have to say is.... Serriah deserves a demotion because he doesnt reply to my message in discord!

11. VoidJumping

VoidJumping Ǫυî✞✞îИᎶ

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Yes
    She*
    She does it for a reason
    I love you too sweety
    *check again*

12. Zensuko

Zensuko Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    hasnt replied since she was promoted

13. HeyyyItsAmy

HeyyyItsAmy

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    HeyyyItsAmy
    Thank you Yversio for the feed back and staff promotion suggestion! I appreciate it a lot. Also to those that got a promotion suggestion I believe should be promoted also, but some of them do need some time with their current rank.❤️

Also thanks for getting my ign correct

~HeyyyItsAmy​

14. Yversio

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    That is nice to hear!

15. Peekabo

Peekabo

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate the kind words and suggestions, but i only got Jr.Mod about a week ago, so i might need a bit more time here before moving on. It does mean a lot that you believe i could handle Sr.Mod though!

Thanks!
    Peekabo

16. Yversio

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    Haha, no problem <3

17. Yversio

Explorer

Temp-Banned Banned

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yversio
    Haha, no problem! I legit think you can.

18. SuicidalCannoner

SuicidalCannoner Vive la VIP lounge

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    MYNAMEISALLCAPS
    I agree with everyone on this list except Headteachers, but that is due to personal reasons.

Good luck to everyone on the promotion end of things.

19. W18

W18 Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    W18
    Headteachers and Shadolar not ready for JrAdmin in my opinion, and way too soon for Peekabo and Chelspacito but apart from that, not bad. Something like Head Mod would have been good for Head, he is above SrMod but not quite JrAdmin, but of course that doesn't exist anymore.

20. 4ustln

4ustln

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    Hello yversio! I believe that I am a very nice staff member and person in general on the server, as well, I don't believe I am better than anyone & I have recently quit skyblock to focus on being and improving as a staff member. If I have ever been rude to anyone on the server, I apologize, please show/tell me what I said that was disrespectful to a player, and I will sincerely apologize to them.
    Have a great day,
    - Austin