0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Guide Skyblock 2.0 and Grinding Methods

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by MilesBank, Jan 5, 2020.

1. MilesBank

MilesBank

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    MilesBank
    MilesBank’s Grinding Guide

This is a guide to show anyone who may need it how to start making money, then climb through the ranks of /is top. This guide shows you the money-making methods used by my own island, and how you can replicate them. The guide starts with low-level economy grinding and later makes it to higher-level grinding.

Starter:
    You just joined the server for the first time, and don’t know how to start to make money, this is where you should look to for advice.

Bamboo Seeds ($500 per)
    The fastest-growing speed of all seeds, with a, grow time of 30 seconds. If you plant 30 of these you can go in a circle over and over harvesting right as one finishes growing. This can also be used to grind Harvester Pet levels.

Bubblegum Seeds ($20k per)
    One of the better seeds, with only a 5 minute grow time, you can set up a circuit similar to the Bamboo Seeds, where you go in a circle harvesting over and over.

Blazereed Seeds ($50k per)
    The most optimal seed to actively farm. If you are constantly farming Blazereeds you can the millions needed to upgrade your farms to Enderblooms.

Enderbloom Seeds ($2.5 Million per)
    The AFK growth seed of the server. These replantable seeds take 24 hours per harvest, requiring a water every 4 hours, but rewarding you to an average of 8 Million profit per harvest. If you plan to grind these, you want to set up a massive array of them at the bottom of your island, harvesting them each day.

Mob Grinders
    These are the way to grind XP for leveling in your /sets, also as seen later in this guide you will see more ways to grind money using these.

Simply set up using spawners, water flow, and mass storage, these can be used for billions of money gain. The most efficient was to design seen below:

[​IMG]
    This grinder is a 9x9 Grinder using 10 different mobs that drop 10 different things. As an iChest can only hold 10 different items at a time.

You can see how you can use 1 account to AFK 9 different chunks of spawners (90 thousand spawners in this example) by leaving it on the center “tower” of spawners.
    Increasing more spawners in a stack will increase the speed at which they spawn. This speed maximizes at 500x in one stack. However, 500x stacks only spawn 1 entity(1 stack of 1000x mobs), by upgrading the stack to 1000x you can spawn 2 entities per spawn.

[​IMG]
    Waterflow in grinders can be set up like this. This is infinitely expandable. Water flows 8 blocks so you would have a 7 block difference between each level, except the last. The “lip” on the last block is used to prevent infinite water sources from forming and is required as the last layer.
    You would take this basic design and make into the “square” as seen in the design above.

[​IMG]
    The simple area built for killing the mobs with ease after collecting them all into 1 small area.

[​IMG]
    Used in combination with an iChest to kill mobs and grind them while AFK.

Later Grinding Methods
    These methods are for players who want something stronger than what is seen above or have progressed well beyond them.

Looting Grinding
    Through the /sets menu, you can upgrade your Looting on your Farmer set sword to 500. This combined with mob stacking allows you to get INSANE amounts of drops from mobs per kill. Getting looting to a high level will earn you large amounts of money from farming mobs, while also granting you the XP needed to level it up even higher.

Fortune Grinding
    Grinding your fortune levels the same way as looting grants large amounts of blocks when mining from cobble cubes. You can use this to actively mine your cobble cubes, and as Emerald blocks sell for more than any item on the server(at the current time), you will be making much more than you ever were previously.

Golden Apple Seeds
    Golden Apple Seeds are in a very nice niche at the moment, as they have what feels like a ⅛ chance of producing a 5000 Level XP bottle on harvest. This 5000 level XP bottle can be used to obtain mass amounts of XP very quickly. Over 800mil XP per if used correctly. However, the downside to these is the money it costs to grow them, as they are meant to grind XP instead of earning money. However, you can still make money if you sell the experience harvested to other players.

AFK Sprinkler Pet Leveling
    This is a method that all the top islands use, that most players do not know about. However, if you have an alt, you can give the account a sprinkler pet, and use the “F11 Glitch” to permanently hold right-click. Combine this with the F3+P feature to disable Minecraft’s Pause on lost focus, you can play on another account while this account is “AFK” holding right-click.

I will leave the most efficient designs for leveling up to you but understand it has a maximum radius of 64 and does not scale any further past level 1000. Also a cooldown of 10 minutes per use.

Cyborg Upgrades for Cobble Cubes
    This is probably the most expensive, but most effective method listed. Only available on 11x11 Cobble Cubes or larger, these upgrades can earn you large amounts of money without you having to do anything. When upgrading these you want to upgrade speed as much as you can FIRST so that it mines blocks more frequently, then follow that up by upgrading Fortune. Be sure not to neglect fortune or you will out on lots of money. The best way to upgrade is for every 3 levels you upgrade Speed, upgrade fortune 1 level.

Other Grinding Methods
    These are methods that would be the same as having a “side job,” giving you money while following the main money-making methods.

Mobcoins
    Mobcoins are earned from killing certain mobs, the drop percentages can be seen in the /transfer menu, and can also be spent on rare items through the same menu. These mobcoins are your best friend if you’re in need of money, as players are almost always buying them for hundreds of thousands per. You can withdraw them using /mobcoins withdraw [amount] to sell them to players.

Experience
    Experience is a natural feature of Minecraft, gained by killing mobs, mining, and various other ways. Through custom enchants in /sets you can upgrade how much experience you gain, allowing you get mass amounts of it, whether to upgrade your /sets further or even sell it to other players. As players are always looking to get their hands on more experience.

Keys
    Keys are the underdog of all methods to make money, as they seem rare to most players. However, simply through voting (/vote in-game) or playing for lots of time, you can earn them. And opening them through the warp or the /keys will earn you much more than you might initially think. You could even sell the stuff you get from them to other players.

This information, if used properly, is enough to give anybody a chance to get on /is top. I will most likely be posting more guides like this in the future to help guide players through the most efficient ways to grind on PvPWars.
    Feel free to discuss any of these methods, or propose new ones for me to add in the replies below.

iMotherBoard and Schnozmo like this.
  2. TwoEGirls

TwoEGirls Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TwoEGirls
    tryhard

3. fallen102

fallen102 message me if you find a dupe

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102

I dont like reading it upsets me

4. Zensuko

Zensuko Spying on DarkEcho_

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    Grind Hard
    +1
    Too long to read tho

fallen102 likes this.
  5. fallen102

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102
    yes very upsetting

6. AgentChip

AgentChip

Helper

Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    AgentChip
    I like this because I know all these methods and can support that they are good ways to make money for starters and for late game and I see a lot of people ask what are good money making methods or how do you get started and this is a perfect reference for people.

fallen102 and TwoEGirls like this.
  7. fallen102

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    fallen102
    [Locked + Archived]

please refrain from making posts longer than one line without a tldr statement at the conclusion of the post. posts such as this may upsets staff members who are find everything confrontational, such as mine_rasa! I will be locking this thread to teach you nerds a lesson not to write long posts without tldr smh.

tldr: pls no long post

8. Lolercool

Lolercool Lolercool

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Lolercool05
    only noobs needs help and noobs aint on the forums