0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Guide Server Basics

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by 4ustln, Nov 20, 2018.

1. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln

This document is just some basic information about the network that may be useful to new players and players with questions.

Mobcoins
    Mobcoins are a type of currency found on pvpwars exclusively. They are accessible by killing mobs, but only have a chance of dropping. One of our custom enchants on the server is called “Coins” and has tiers 1-10. This enchant increases the chance of mobcoins dropping. With mobcoins you are able to purchase items found in /transfer.

Custom Enchants
    PvpWars has a custom enchants system. Like many servers, we have enchants for pvping and for grinding. You are able to see a list of every enchant with a description by doing /enchants, and can buy them with exp in /ce.

Robots
    PvpWars has a custom plugin that brings an exclusive item to the server called robots. Robots are very useful and can do several tasks. These tasks include training pets, killing mobs, mining large areas, building schematics(not yet added), fishing, and a few more. Robots are commonly used in dragon grinders to automatically kill dragons. You can buy these on the shop.

Generators
    Generators are commonly used on the network as a way to easily obtain a specified item by AFKing the generator. Generators come in several types, such as mobcoin, sugarcane, pumpkin, carrot, etc.. Generators generate said item every given interval depending on the tier of the generator. Generators come in 4 different tiers, tier 1=60 seconds, tier 2=30 seconds, tier 3=20 seconds, tier 4=~16 seconds. The most commonly used type are mobcoin because they make the most money and are the most useful in term of making money. All that you need to do to have them generate their item is to be in the same chunk as them.

Custom mobs
    On PvpWars, there are a number of custom mobs. These mobs vary from Scarecrow to Gorilla to Dragon. Custom mobs do not drop experience due to them being armour stands. Only a select few of the custom mob spawners are useful to competitive players. Dragons are the most commonly used custom mob spawner on the server due to their “teeth”(iron bars) being worth 6-7 digits per inventory. Custom mobs are hostile and do attack you, so be careful.

Envoys
    Envoys are events that take place around every hour on the PvpWars Network. Envoys are enderchests that spawn in the warzone(under spawn) and drop loot such as custom-enchanted armour and different types of tokens.

Llamas
    Llamas were based off of the llamas found in Fortnite. Llamas spawn at a random interval somewhere between every 30 minutes - 2 hours. Though envoys drop decent loot, llamas drop exclusive items, such as spawners, vouchers, blockbusters, and different types of tokens. Llamas spawn in the warzone(under spawn) and are an NPC with a purple-colored skin.

/Transfer
    /Transfer is a command that will bring up a GUI that includes a daily and 3-day shop. Every item on /transfer can be purchased with mobcoins, prices vary on the rarity of the item. The shop will automatically refresh with new items every given interval(24 hours and 3 days).

/Tinkerer & /mctinkerer
    /Tinkerer is a command used to trade your enchanted items for experience. The amount of experience depends on how many enchants are on the item and the tier of said enchants.
    /mctinkerer is a command used to trade your enchanted items for mobcoins. The amount of mobcoins depends on how many enchants are on the item and the tier of said enchants.

GKits
    Gkits are god-kits that are obtainable through /transfer at times or through some crates/keys. Gkits give items that are hard to obtain when not having the kit. With our new Gkit system being in place, much of them is still confusing. Stated by Joeyoey; “I'm sure quite a few of you are asking this, from here on we will still have our base gkits ie. Booster, Enchants, Grinder, Pet, Spawner, and Keys they all work relatively the same. As for the forbidden gkits, all of the monthly gkits that you purchased have been turned into tokens... crazy. These tokens regenerate every three days (what I've been told, haven't confirmed yet) and you get a random "gkit" that in my opinion is more like a chance crates. From the forbidden gkit you can get anywhere from 0 to 9 items each item varying in how good it is, it is possible to get very undesirable things from this, however, you can also get very OP items from this. Also, gkits aren’t tradeable if you see a gkit item in AH don't buy it, I am currently working on getting that fixed. These forbidden gkits aren’t 100% set in stone they will change as the server changes so don't be disgruntled we are looking into things. I hope that this cleared up some of the unknowns with the gkits, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.”

Hopefully this information was helpful, if you feel anything was forgotten or not explained, please let me know,

- Austin

tekaboi, Wonka, Mr_rip and 2 others like this.
  2. Mr_rip

Mr_rip Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Mr_rip
    I would change shop to buy craft in the robots section. Could be miss leading as far as players thinking they are actually in the in game shop. But great work I will refer new players to this post!

3. Levacco

Levacco Guest

I noticed you forgot about the heads you get and i think you should explain what they are and that they are getting revamped because people might be confused of how to use them and what they are for. :)

4. VoidJumping

VoidJumping Guest

You should ask some other staff members to help you a bit with it. With some upgrades and changes (like people above mentioned) it could be able to move it to #important information or at least to get it in pinned section.

Great work.

5. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    Will do, thanks!

Mr_rip likes this.
  6. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    Thanks for the feedback, I will add a section about heads and masks.

7. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    I’ve had one of my close friends touch it up a bit, I will be editing it and hopefully perfecting it when I am on my computer.

8. DangItsDevin

DangItsDevin Active Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    DoYouJUUL
    I really like this post and think it will be useful for new players. Nice one!

9. AwesomeMaster

AwesomeMaster Remember profanity = key to success

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    I noob, not really, im not active because

10. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut SafeIsDaddy

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    Add these in
    1) How to withdraw mobcoins.
    2) Robots need 2 hit to kill dragons btw. You need money to upgrade them to max out their level.
    3) Where can we obtain the various generators

11. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut SafeIsDaddy

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    AAAAAAAND gkits are globalkits not godkits xD

12. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    But gkits aren't actually global, I think God-Kits fits them better, I will have to ask Air about that, but I will add what you have recommended, thanks! (do not have perms right now)

13. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut SafeIsDaddy

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    no the plugin is /globalkit

14. 4ustln

4ustln Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    4ustln
    Oh alright, thanks for letting me know <3

15. TheBanHammered

TheBanHammered Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

In-Game Name:
    BanHammered
    Nice useful information for new players to PvPWars and not familiar with thing, do advise them to read this post if you encounter any confused players.

~TheBanHammered Has Spoken​

16. RatchetTacoTruck

RatchetTacoTruck Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Jacob11007
    Wow props to you for taking the time to do this!

17. Wallbangs

Wallbangs Uhh PAste

Explorer

Plays on:
    Void
    In-Game Name:
    VtsSon
    A wonderful collection of information! If I would change anything, it would be to state which ones are not on the factions server, or those limited to specific Skyblock servers. If you would want any help making a in depth guide, feel free to get in contact with me

18. Fireblaster819

Fireblaster819 Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Void
    In-Game Name:
    Fireblaster819
    [MOVED TO COMMUNITY GUIDES]