0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Rose - Feedback please!

Discussion in 'Factions Rose' started by mine_rasa, May 16, 2019.

1. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    Hi guys!
    We've been in this season for 2 weeks now and I think things are going good! We still have a few bugs and glitches we need to fix, but other than that I'm proud of this season so far!
    However, a good server never stops improving. So, I'm asking you guys for feedback!
    What are the things you like to see? What are changes that you think have to be done?

Example:
    Would you like to have roof cannoning forbidden or allowed?
    Would you like to have the ability to stack spawners up to 10 spawners into a stack?

If you see something you like or do not like in other people's posts, let me know so I can get people's opinions on this. I'd like to include you guys. Please spread this around so we can have a lot of feedback and make this the best season for Rose!!

Have a nice day,
    Rasa

Please be nice with your feedbacks. Constructive criticism is the best, don't be rude.

2. Quixotic

Quixotic Helper+

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Quixotic__
    Prison > Factions :)

UnnamedPerson 1 and Schnozmo like this.
  3. UndeadSponge

UndeadSponge Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    UndeadSponge
    Fix the shop (There is still a way to duplicate money dm me on discord if you want me to tell you, not gonna say here as people may abuse it), its not a big dupe thingy but it does give extra money.

4. Unawoken

Unawoken Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Unawoken
    Possible ideas Mines with lokt ccest possible rewrads crates ranks perks pets ? Loot chest with on mine drop so no physical object with reset but spawning of one when minging block ? Has people engaged in more activities Playtime rewards

5. RatchetTacoTruck

RatchetTacoTruck Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Jacob11007
    Love rasa! Miss you all❤❤ (random me sorry )

RobinDn likes this.
  6. DownloadSpeed

DownloadSpeed Professional Street Nigga

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Add faction fly that allows everyone in the faction (even without a rank) to fly in enemy territory. I mean come on its factions its almost impossible to do shit without fly.

Reduce custom enchants - Personally I don't think how there is so many custom enchants in factions. It makes it annoying when chasing people and pvping in general. Basically take away the debuff enchants and the enchants that prevent moving like spiderman and leprechaun.

Events - Pretty simple add more events such as pvp/boss kills, koths with special loot, maze, parkour etc

Bugs - for bugs yall should add a system where like 1 bug reported = $1 buycraft and you can cash out at 10 bugs. Something to motivate people to report bugs/glitches instead of abusing them.

Development - get more developers for factions specifically. There could be bugs/glitches fixed faster and new updates because right now the server is outdated as fuck.

Administration - get more administration for factions only as all of the jradmins+ are 'skyblock' and aren't as experienced in solving problems with factions.

This all I gots for now

masken_ likes this.
  7. ZERZZ

ZERZZ

Helper

Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    ZERZZ
    Actually scheduled koths ?
    Fix tier 2 bases, it legit takes 30s to water them properly so that 75% aren’t ceggable.
    Improve loot in tier4 / tier 5 bases at warp raids; there’s virtually no point in raiding them as the loot is practically the same as a tier 3. (you could add perhaps the occasional gkit voucher or even some of the various other stuff you get from monthly’s etc or just crate keys themself)
    Remove enderman spawners from warp raids loot; they’re not good for making money nor do they hold any f top value. (Or add endermen spawners to f top)
    Flip the regens on the tier 5s so they’re the right way around.
    Zombie pigmen in warp raids ?
    Remove stupid custom enchants that ruin pvp I.e. venom, freeze, inky. I’m sure we could compile a list of enchants that should and shouldn’t be there.
    If you’re going to increase loot of tier 5s I’d recommend also decreasing loot of tier 3s as they’re currently so easy to raid OR alternatively disallow roof cannoning so you ACTUALLY have to cannon in?
    Fix dropper vault tier 1s; they don’t have any loot in them.
    Make interest pet actually work with upgrading spawners.
    Change how R2D2 pet works (allows you to fly into a safe zone out of war zone IN COMBAT; it could allow you to fly but perhaps not into a safezone and not for such a long period of time at a low level)
    Nerf elf pets (allow you to get out of combat as f warps are instant tps, or alternatively put a timer on f warp tps)
    Make making inappropriate faction names that break bannable rules bannable too ? I.e racism, touchy subjects blah blah blah
    I thought I’d add this too; you know what the best thing is about warp raids ? Spending some time raiding a base which is completely watered to find out somebody has already vclipped or phased into the base and taken all the spawners and loot. Now you’re left with 10 minutes of your time gone, a cannon and an empty base. (Another reason not to raid tier 4s / 5s, whats the point if someone’s has already phased into every layer)
    Fix tp glitching ? You can legit tp through base walls using water if manipulated correctly.
    You can pearl into the world border to glitch into bases.
    Make bedrock at the bottom of the world unbreakable; although apparently it regens every 5 minutes, if the bedrock breaks or someone purposefully sets it up to break cannoners can’t stack sand for 5 minutes.
    Tell me why bragginq does so much damage.
    Release the new gkits which were meant to be out at 3PM est Saturday ? (wanderer / farmer I think)
    Increase the ban for insiding to 28d maybe ? (5d != ruining a factions entire season)
    Fix checkwalls.
    Remove potion stacking or allow stacked potions to be picked up as 64 stacks. I can legit just go into pvp with a full inventory of 64 health pots which when somebody kills me they will never be able to pick up my set as they’d have to throw over 100,000 individual health pots as you pick them up one by one. It’d despawn and they’d lose my set.

Just some ideas I thought of off the top of my head, I’m sure somebody will correct me if i said something irrational.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  8. Jeremiiah

Jeremiiah Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Jeremiiah
    My suggestions

- Decrease custom enchants entirely or nearly all. Custom enchants make pvp boring and less people pvp due to not having god sets. As well as, most enchants are too OP and people would rather have vanilla pot pvp or gapple pvp like old servers had. Only enchants I wouldn't mind keeping, would be speed II, replenish III, overload III and that's about it. PvP on factions is way more fun when it's with pots and just whos the better pvper, not the better godset and pets.

- Remove majority of pets. Specific pets should be removed from rose as it makes it not fun for pvp or the pet is just broken. List of pets are as shown, chewbacca pet, leprechaun pet, r2d2 pet, trick or treat pet and others. Players can just afk overnight leveling up pets to make them extremely OP.

- I would like to see an anti cheat implemented as phasing is still a big problem as well as freecam cegging. Adding an anti cheat isn't complex, just takes some time.

- I suggest adding a staff team for rose, as the rules are far different from skyblock and many skyblock staff are unaware of the rules and regulations on rose. Most staff don't know what a "b claim" is, or if an AC130 is allowed or not.

- I would like to see koth loot updated as well as envoy chests. Koth is a competitive event and you should be rewarded with higher tier loot, rather 3 legendary orbs. Envoys, if enchants are not lowered or removed, then you may as well allow retired enchants to be achieved from envoys, however, I do hope you remove most enchants.

- Make it so it doesn't take 304 years to eat a gapple or drink pots. Pretty basic.

- Allow commands such as, /home, /tpa, /spawn in enemy territory.

- Increase sell price of iron to 12.

- Allow genbuckets to go up rather then down, causes lag otherwise.

- I recommend having /f top show Leader and Moderators rather all the alts and members in a faction.

- I would like if warp raids loot was possibly buffed, as well as a tp glitch layer added to the bases to decrease glitchers and such. Warp raids should be about cannons, not glitching, and in the time it takes to make a good cannon, it should more than 2 iron golem spawners.

- I'd like if outposts were quicker to cap, or got captured quicker with multiple faction members on the outpost, takes about 30 minutes to cap all three outposts.

9. Automobiles

Automobiles :)

VIP Club

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Automobiles
    Pets won't be removed as they make money for the server. I agree with most of these but would like to keep the old ce's we had on earlier skyblock seasons.

+1

10. Schnozmo

Schnozmo Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Schnozmo
    I've seen several posts about adding an anti-cheat, and I completely agree, not sure why they don't have one :L +1

I'm not sure adding a staff team just for rose is the best idea, how about just train the current staff on all of the servers.

And I agree, not sure why you can't use those commands in enemy territory anyway.

Good suggestions :D

11. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    I've seen some good suggestions! Some aren't achievable, like a staff team for rose. But definitely interesting ideas.

12. JamesBunny

JamesBunny Reecepbcups was here

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JamesBunny
    Buff petal rank

UnnamedPerson 1 likes this.
  13. JamesBunny

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JamesBunny
    Plsss buff petal rank

14. UnnamedPerson 1

UnnamedPerson 1 Active Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    UnnamedPerson1
    +1

15. SasquatchScar

SasquatchScar Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    SasquatchScar
    agree take out pets kinda annoying how ypu said pets will not be removed as it makes us money for the server but yet the other day a staff said we dont care about your donations but yet u just proved u r money hungry pets ruin the server but keep custom enchants but add more like take out lep spiderman stuff like that ESPECIALLY PETS

16. Jeremiiah

Jeremiiah Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Jeremiiah
    Another Suggestion

Factions must have spawners up 36hr prior to payout to receive payout, and must keep them up for 36hr as well.

Factions cannot merge to become a higher f top within two days of payout.

17. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    Someone commented that, I did not. Please don't make assumptions when you don't know the whole story.

18. PhantomGlade

PhantomGlade Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    Skyblock (Especially Ice) > Prison

19. JamesBunny

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JamesBunny
  20. Kaiz

Kaiz Member

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    HavocDream
    Yes, add stackable spawners up to 10. This would save so much room especially considering faction rose's economy. Wallah literally has 2k blazes.... Point is you gain spawners quickly, so this would be useful so we dont need a 4x4, 5x5, etc. base just to place all of our spawners.