0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Reset ideas

Discussion in 'Feedback And Suggestions' started by Vxx, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Vxx

Vxx dYiNg WiTh PrIsOnS

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Vxx_
    Okay so here are some of mine and others in the communities ideas <3

----------------------------------------------------------✧Mine✧----------------------------------------------------------​
    1.Maybe have separate staff for prisons so they can catch hackers on prison and don't have to worry about other realms.​
    2. Maybe a medieval theme for the newest reset so castles and knights or maybe a old fashion type theme.
    3. Add more item to KOTH as we wait a long time them then we get a crappy reward like a 200 pick or 2 degs.
    4. Add another way to get "cell value" as mining for sponge is basically the only way to become cell top, but deggs and beacons can be exploited by duper.
    5. Stop people from being able to bow boost to area's where you can't just jump up as lots of players just run there and are able to get out so means you need quiet a few players for a good chase.
    6. Fix the lag spikes which we keep getting as I myself have lost countless sets too.
    7. Add more tags to prison- Our community has a very limited variety of tags.
    8. Chat cooldowns - See Jynx ideas.
    9. Add higher fortune levels
    10. Add asking top rank (Like star rank) which you can only get from crates so the server is less pay to win.
    11. Block the word lag
    - ihyyyy (Classy)
    ----------------------------------------------------------✧Mine✧----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------✧Others✧----------------------------------------------------------​
    1. Actually have staff members on Prisons to catch the hackers, they come to prisons because they know that there are barely any staff that will come on to stop them and that there isn't any anticheat to catch them to auto ban.
    2. Reset Prisons just as much as skyblock or earlier. We get bored easily because all we get to do is mine and pvp, and people just stock up on sets because they know Prisons is not going to reset soon. Currently the Prison server's age is 109 days while the skyblock servers are all either 60 days or under. Prison is a month older than skyblock. This just makes it boring for us because we have to wait a long time for it to reset. All we have on Prisons is a single koth, that happens about every 7-8 hours, mining for master prestige or just regular prestiges, and pvping.
    3. Add more than one KOTH for the next reset. It's annoying for only 1 koth area to be held. We don't get anywhere knew to pvp, any new pvp grounds, and other factors.
    4. Make it so you can't bow boost to usually unreachable places (i.e. you can bow boost basically anywhere on the map if you're patient enough or if you're good at it, people are even able to bow boost up onto the current KOTH)
    5. Make the chat cooldown faster for higher ranks (i.e. No Rank - 6 seconds; Prisoner - 5; Bandit 4; Hitman - 3; Dealer - 2; Gangster - 1; Etc, maybe not the exact way I did it, but its just easier to chat and I believe if you purchase a rank, there should be a debuff to the chat cooldown)
    6. Fix the lag - I know you guys are working on it, but the Prison server is suffering a lot of lag issues, and people are losing very valuable items to it. If you attempt to move an item or drop an item while its lagging, the server will instantly clear the item or destroy it. People have lost pickaxes, backpacks, god sets, weapons, tools, beacons, sponges, etc)
    7. I'll work on coming up with more
    - ItzJynx

-SSRENEROP
    Plane themed PvP area (All under plane would be barrier blocks so no glitching through) Air blimp themed spawn (Because last season was what looks to look like a rail road and a boat)
    -Custom enchants Life steal Poison
    -Cell Should be more like actual jail cells next to each other Make sponges combine Take away the glitch when kicking someone from a cell and they are on it your items won’t go to cell leaders inventory
    -New tag DANGEROUS goes to winner of cell top each week
    -new Gkit GOD KIT KING
    FULL GOLD PROT 7 set unbreakable s6 iron sword to represent Excalibur
    GOD KIT Knight
    FULL IRON PROT 5 Unbreakable iron sword s5 GKIT

Fishing at warp pvp to get things like sponge
    -zRiver_

Plot top instead of cell top
    -IWillStrqfeYou

List
    Made By Boschter
    Make the lagg better make less pay to win,
    add like star rank to crates have set staff members on Prisons to catch the hackers
    Add more item to KOTH:
    &bK&fO&bT&fH tag
    KOTH armour too be Protection 6
    A KOTH admin item
    Forbidden tokens
    Backpacks
    Token pouches
    Tag Ideas: &k on either side of your name (E.g &kii ihyyyy &kii)
    &3O&bG (awarded to players within the 0-15k joined player)
    &9G&bu&9a&br&9d (winnable from guard keys)
    &bK&fO&bT&fH (winnable from koth)
    &6V&5S&6C&5O
    Make cooldowns slower like goliath instant, Wanted 1sec, Gangster 2sec, Dealer 3sec and then rest is normal
    Make gkits like smuggler and Galaxy more OP Reset prisons as much as sb. It is neglected by staff and devs Add higher fortune levels and higher enchants on picks Make it so people cant bow boost to every place in pvp
    ----------------------------------------------------------✧Others✧----------------------------------------------------------

I'll add more as i receive them thro discord​
    i h y y y y#5608

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Quixotic and Boschter like this.
  2. iJordan_

iJordan_

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    iJordan_
    Since this is more of a suggestion, I’m going to move this to Feedback and Suggestions. :p

[Thread Moved to Feedback and Suggestions]

Vxx likes this.
  3. Vxx

Vxx dYiNg WiTh PrIsOnS

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Vxx_
    thank you and sorry i made it for rasa she asked for it

Boschter likes this.
  4. Boschter

Boschter Active Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Boschter
    This is good stuff +1

Vxx likes this.
  5. Rose

Rose Asian Comrade

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    ImRoseUp
    +1 lots hackermanz recently

Vxx likes this.
  6. Quixotic

Quixotic I wish I was Helper+ Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Quixotic__
    Hello @Vxx

As I am currently creating a prison idea document. I will HIGHLY take these ideas into consideration because I think they are very well thought out ideas that the server could really use.

I like the idea to have certain staff on prison. But that could cause an issue sometimes but I would enjoy it because I love prison!

Can you message me in discord if it is okay to add these to my list that I am creating for SafeDrift. And of course these will he credited toward the “idea creator”. My discord is located in my signature :)

I also saw the demotequixotic tag :(
    - Quixotic

7. TwoEGirls

TwoEGirls Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    eGirlBecky
    they added the main way of cell value in pvp, but dont have an anticheat.
    fucking idiots

8. PleaseDontTestMe

PleaseDontTestMe Active Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    PleaseDontTestMe
    lmfao I went on prisons today and asked why people still play this realm and the whole server started roasting me (10 players). also fuck you ihyyy

9. TwoEGirls

TwoEGirls Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    eGirlBecky
  10. Vxx

Vxx dYiNg WiTh PrIsOnS

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison