0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Pvp Pets Guide

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by Zensuko, May 27, 2019.

1. Zensuko

Zensuko Demi-God

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    If you want to start pvping on Realms, There are a few things you need to know before starting. I recommend reading my "God Sets and God Axes guide first. So let's get into this topic about pvp pets. As you all know there are few pets will keep you alive in a player vs player battle, sometimes will One Tap or Strip a player.
    So the basic idea is: First you Priest, Chewbacca, Gap, Priest, Gap, Priest, Chewbacca and repeat it all over again and you can do the opposite, Practise the basic on you're friends. Never ever use Chewbacca pet at regeneration 10 seconds or below you can die.
    if you don't have a LVL 50 or above Priest pet, So here's the solution. First you Gap, Priest, Trick, Gap, Priest, Trick, and repeat. Practise on your friends.

Priest pet LVL 50 or above will give you a 90 Seconds cooldown, Gives you Resistance 3 and Regeneration 8 And the rest of the Golden Apple effects. Y'all know what effect I'm talking about

Chewbacca Pet LVL 100 or above, Right clicking the pet will give you Extra Axe bonus damage for a limited time. The higher the pet is the longer it will last.

Leprechaun Pet At any LVL you can escape in any situation like in a 1v4 or You can use it to nick the player's money and it can be also used for preventing the player from running.

Elf Pet LVL 50 or right-clicking it above will give you Regeneration effects and block you off in a wall for 3 - 20 seconds. can be useful in Koth as your inside the barrier you can't get kicked.

Cow Pet at any LVL it will remove debuff effects and it can be useful if you're using Drunken enchant.

Trick o treat
    Pet at any LVL you will gain Effects from a Gold Apple for 45 Seconds instantly.

Ibe De Pauw and Ferg0 like this.
  2. Ferg0

Ferg0 Member+

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Ferg0
    Very helpful to people like me trying to get into PVP.

3. NotShadey

NotShadey

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    NotShadey
    Very helpful to new people! Keep up the good work. :)

4. Hissing_Kolbra12

Hissing_Kolbra12 Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Kolbrq
    Btw you don't need a level 50, it's a level 25.