0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Problem ftop #3

Discussion in 'Factions Rose' started by Diareevis, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Diareevis

Diareevis Member

Plays on:
    Void
    In-Game Name:
    DiareeVisX
    Hello My ign is NothingSpecial_ i have a thorn rank. I have a question about The faction Pipe from skyblack.
    There is a bug because The faction is still on the ftop #3 But his base is already raided but he didnt joined the server for like 9 days so his ftop is not resetting so now hes getting the payouts and thats unfair because hes already raided. im f top 4 but i need to be ftop 3 because The faction Pipe Is not a Real faction anymore its already raided can someone fix this!!!

2. Automobiles

Automobiles :) Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Automobiles
    They could have another claim in which they have their f worth. Or their spawners werent destroyed.

3. Relicum

Relicum Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Relicum
    Its was my alt the reason it still showed is that factions aren't disbanded until the leader has not logged for 10 days , as it was only 9 days it would still show, i didn't bother to log it back in as with warp raids its so easy to get wealth no point having a base just place enough wealth the day before. Somebody must of got lucky as the wealth has gone , it was 45b worth of spanwers all in a big pile in a 1 chunk claim in a desert. It was just sitting there not hidden lol