0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Prisons

Discussion in 'Feedback And Suggestions' started by Clssyy, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:28 PM.

1. Clssyy

Clssyy Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Clssyy
    Ign - Clssyy
    Server - Prisons​
    So here are a couple more suggestions for prisons! Hope you like them...
    1. Increase jackhammer's Max level allow players to break more layers of the mine.
    2. Increase Max fortune level, at the moment there is no point in getting a boy over 2 mil as your fortune won't be able to fill it. So maybe raise the max level to 32k.
    3. Token claim signs, to make life easier for people who are buying tokens to claim them! [tokenclaim] kinda like chest sell.
    4. A beacon pet, increases the chance to get beacons from beacon blast. Maybe have the max level at like 500 so it doesn't get too broken.
    5. Token generators, like mobcoin gens but can be placed on plots. (limit of like 2 per player)
    6. Miner sets, a set that when it's ability is activated you get a +1 sell boost. (Maybe a gkit?)
    7. Mine crates, like monthly crates but they give you tokens, cell value, backpacks, keys, Miner set pieces, etc. You can get them every 5 million blocks mined. So players still have to grind to get them.
    8. Minesplitter enchant, a enchant that can ONLY be bought with prestige tokens. The enchant will give a chance to mine all blocks in the mine. Max level 50?
    9. Sponge pet, chance to double drop sponges while mining them.
    10. Upgrade pet, chance to save tokens while upgrading picks and backpacks.
    11. Make Galaxy armour better, some of us payed IRL money for the gkit and it's been made useless.
    12. An enchant that gives a chance to double tokens from looter.
    13. Make sponge stackable! Most top cells have a decently sized team so having to place is kinda easy where as solo teams will be disadvantaged with having to place sponge.
    14. Cell names, allow cell owners to give their cell a name which is displayed on cell top, an inappropriate names while get punishments.
    15. New tags! Everyone loves new cosmetics!
    16. Star rank, or a rank which is only obtainable from keys. ( I'll make a whole suggestion post about this.)
    17a. Make cell boosting bannable, it's bannable on Skyblock so I don't see why it shouldn't be bannable on prisons.
    17b. Alt cells bannable, you shouldn't be allowed to have multiple cells on cell top.
    18. Bring back the plot comp.
    19. (Linking to TwoEgirls post) Bring back buycraft but like only make the buycraft you win on prisons spendable on prisons, so we can't like spend it on skyblock or factions realms.
    20. Add some sort of envoy or boss fight to prisons
    I'll add more if needs be :)
    \(o-O)/​

skyhops likes this.
  2. NotShadey

NotShadey ThanksMate

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather not say
    In-Game Name:
    ThanksMate
  3. Automobiles

Automobiles :) Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Automobiles
    +1 for most things on this list

-1 for the following:
    Token Generators
    Stacking Sponge
    Sponge Pet
    Token Claim Signs

Overall great suggestions which would make prisons better.

4. Clssyy

Clssyy Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    Clssyy
    Token claims signs would be really helpful and stackable sponge could reduce lag of people printering thousands of sponge.

skyhops likes this.
  5. William9_9

William9_9 Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    William9_9
    +1
    I think the idea of a token generator is a good idea.

6. DarkDaniel

DarkDaniel

Helper

Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    DarkDaniel
    +1
    I also agree with most of the things, however, I believe token generators would be unnecessary
    Nice suggestions though :D!