0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

My opinions

Discussion in 'Feedback And Suggestions' started by PutTheFameOnMe, Jun 11, 2019.

?

Who would you like to see promoted?

This poll will close on Sep 19, 2019 at 6:19 PM.
  1. Noone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. DesArtz

28.6%
  3. Unbare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Syphsy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Unbare and Syphsy

14.3%
  6. DesArtz and Syphsy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. DesArtz and Unbare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. All three of them

28.6%
  9. Noone

28.6%
  1. PutTheFameOnMe

PutTheFameOnMe Member

Hey im PutTheFameOnMe
    And i have some suggestions and opinions. Sorry for my english.:(

Staff management.
    Lately i have seen a bit of a shortage in staff. Of course i know about the 1 staff member per server rule but i still think some more staff members could be deployed on the server id like to add that this is not always the case but sometimes staff are just playing or just not there at all. The biggest issue with not enough staff is hackers and void jumpers since recording is not always possible for everyone.

Also i would like to add that there should be more staff reviewing the forums because when i post a bug thread it takes atleast 2 days for someone to review it.

Promotions
    Ofcourse i don't have anything to say about this but i can give u my opinion and try to convince u abiut who i would like to see promoted.

DesArtz. I think desartz can have a higher rank to maybe JrAdmin. Hes a really nice guy and really active. Hes always rssponding and keeps an eye on the warzone. Hes probably a really trustable staff member and i think promoting him would help the server with not only manage warzones but also other issues.

Sypzhy or AnimeIspeng.
    Great helper and really active although i have not seen him much these weeks i do know hes a good staff member and really has a bright mind. I think he should be promoted to JrMod to give him more perks and abilities to help the server. He has helped me out alot and the obly problem i have had with him is that he does not have the permissions he needs to function well on the server.

I would like to say Unbare is a good option for a promotion too but i haven't seen or spoken him enough to create an opinion.

Ideas for the next season on Skyblock Ice (also counts for fire since they have the same server design)

Warzone
    Next season i would like to see a warzone with alot of Relief and landscape i would also like to have the abbility to fly above it (this can be done by making two sepperate boxes with world guard ( or any other plugin) and disabeling /fly and flight in the underneath one and enabeling fly and flight in the above (in both combat should be possible)(flight shouldnt be possible in combat)
    Koth in the warzone again but maybe in a ravine so people cant escape easily (and maybe make it more viewable like in season 1)
    Also i would like to see no void in the next map and maybe just a glass wall or a mountain that goes up to spawn height wich isnt climable. I would like to state that the mines this season are really fun and add alot of stuff to the game i really lile them as they are now but they should be harder to break.

Economy
    This season's economy is not that great i think the money goes up to much causing tps lag(Former seasons is top 1 had 1mil igs (1bil or something this season we are probably hitting 1000 trillion and is top will have 1billion igs)
    If you compare this economy to the older ones like season 1 and 2 you can see that the amount of spawners are causing lagg ofcourse the alts do 2 and the players, farms and much more. but this is mainly due to the spawners( if spawners are more rare people wont have too many for 1 chunk and wont be having to use 150 alts (Chris33445566) also just deleting 2 0's of every number would save a ton of lagg. But the problem is not only lagg when i talk to alot of the other people like Hamster or Briban they all say they would like the economy of season 1 more and i think this is jot just them but a really big group of the people that play ice.

Key economy
    The key economy was probably destroyed thanks to the mobcoins wich came thanks to the mc gens wich came thanks to the many warzones. The key economy is totally broken daily people like Sander_dm, Bimmalord and Lechien pull in so many ranks that the amount of extra ranks they have is in the hundreds and thanks to the amount of ranks pulled the amount of alts with ranks grows so fast that new players cant join anymore since last sunday. While crashes you can see that the amount of people that isn't alts is just 237 people the rest is mainly alts from people like Chris Bimma Mylyfe Thefinisher and some others. I hope this gets fixes and maybe that the amount of ranks that gets pulled can be reduced fast. (And if you think about it is thanks to the many ranks that there is a decrease in sales on the server)

Thank u for reading my post it took me 1 hour to write this. Im really tired and i dont know what im saying amymore i hope you read this and maybe think about it for a moment
    Thank u for reading and have a nice day
    If u dont agree with me id like to see ur opinions
    Peace

2. underscope

underscope Professional 1 Tapper

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    underscope
    -1 those 3 are thots

3. PutTheFameOnMe

PutTheFameOnMe Member

Seen ur fast reaction you clearly haven't read the post

4. underscope

underscope Professional 1 Tapper

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    underscope
    I don't need to read the post its pretty irrelevant to me.

5. Schnozmo

Schnozmo

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Schnozmo
    Good afternoon -- Our Staff Management Team does their best to accept good, active staff members, however, with that being said, we need good applications. When each of the servers are filled with at least one staff member, staff are then allowed to join a server of their choice (to ensure all servers are being moderated and assisted). Hackers and Voiders can be reported on the forums or on discord aswell.

The void is pretty annoying, we should just remove it as you said :p

Feel free to fill out a promotion request here - https://pvpwars.net/forums/forums/staff-promotion-suggestions.48/

Pretty nice suggestion(s)!

6. Quixotic

Quixotic Helper+

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Quixotic__
    Not gonna comment about the Skyblock stuff because I am a prison main.

But these staff promos are very early.

Unbare has only been SrMod for a month and JrAdmin takes multiple months of dedication and hard work to even have a thought of being a JrAdmin.

DesArtz has extremely recently gotten the JrMod role and it is not possible for a staff member to automatically skip the SrMod position. Give it a month if he becomes a SrMod

Sypzhy, I think he’s ready for the JrMod position as that he is active ingame and on discord. Although his forum posts are low, if he were to work on those. He would see the JrMod position in the near future.

- Quix

Ps: Please put staff promotion suggestion in their designated forum section as this is suggestions and feedback. Even though you did have suggestions. This could have been 2 different threads.

7. tekaboi

tekaboi Natrol, Stress & Anxiety Formula, 90 Capsules :)

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    tekaboi
    Okay, I stopped reading there, bye.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Schnozmo likes this.
  8. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    As for Staff management, we try our best to hire active and passionate staff, however, we don't get thousands of applications and sometimes we just can't hire people since they're not up to our standard. Certain areas on the forums, like the bugs section, are for Jr Admin+, which means you will have to wait a little bit longer for a reply. Hiring more staff will not resolve that issue.

As for the Promotions, promoting a Jr Mod to Jr Admin is a bit ridiculous. Des is by far NOT ready for Jr Admin, his next possible promotion would be Sr Mod, not Jr Admin. I'll keep Syphzy in mind.

As for Warzone, I assume you're just talking about Prison? Or all the worlds? In my opinion, flying above warzone is not a good idea, since you can just fly towards a fight and drop down, does not really seem very fair. We'll take your other suggestions in consideration for next season.

As for Economy, we are working to improve the economy for next season to make it more grind-focused. So with less spawners.

As for Key economy, mobcoins did make keys and ranks easily obtainable, but we're working on improving this. You can't remove keys entirely since it's a big part of the server.

tekaboi and Schnozmo like this.
  9. Qpi

Qpi Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Qpi
    just make a key shop you can transfer keys into ranks or somthing people would rather spend about 50 energy keys on a rank than open them and get sh*t

10. DesArtZ

DesArtZ

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    DesArtZ
    To be honest, I think the idea of promoting me to JrAdmin slightly hilarious. I was just promoted to JrMod 2 Weeks ago, and I personally really don't feel ready for a role such as JrAdmin. There are staff members such as Robin and Unbare that would be next up in the line. They know their place and what they are doing.
    Even being promoted to SrMod so soon would not be in my favor. I'm still getting used to being a Mod and am unsure or have to ask quite a bit to make sure I'm doing things correctly. Even me being quite active can not compensate for the fact that I am just not ready so soon.

I do however, appreciate that my hard work as being acknowledged!

Thanks,
    Des

11. tekaboi

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    tekaboi
    Opening 50 keys doesn't guarantee you a rank. It's all about luck and some players may just be unlucky.

12. Qpi

Qpi Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Qpi
    no it isnt luck its if you have a lvl 1k+ crate pet @tekaboi

13. SuicidalCannoner

SuicidalCannoner Legalize Recreational Cocaine

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    SuicidalCannoner
    totally agree, -1

14. tekaboi

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    tekaboi
    So if I have a level 1k crate pet I am guaranteed a rank? So you're saying as soon as I increase 1 item in the crate with a lvl 1k Crate Pet, it makes the percentage 100%? Mmmm dreams don't come true sometimes.