0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Denied Mobcoin Gen despawned

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SBRules, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBRules

SBRules Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    SBRules
    I was AFKing when I came back to my computer and realized that my alt was not AFKing the mob coining gen.It actually wasn't there at all. I was very confused So I asked in asked in chat if there were supposed to despawn. Everyone said no. Then a helper under the name of 82r came and help me and told me to post on here.This happened on Ice Realm.I did have this MobGen for about 2 days I am also new to the server for I have only played skyblock one time in my life and it was not on this server. To make this more clear I was placed down and was not a user error it just disappeared for no reason.I do not have any proof I won this but I do have a hopper system setup where it was and a hole where it was sitting at. I would really like it back for I did win it from a crate and was really happy when I got it. Plus I helped our island out because we are a new island to the server and don't really have any spawners / the money to be losing these types of things.So if you could please find out why this happened or if you can get it back
    IGN:SBRules
    Alt incase you need the name: PCHB
    If you need to come to my island do /is warp SBRules
    You will know the place im talking about it is by the boarder behind the blaze farm

2. tekaboi

tekaboi

Junior Administrator

Staff Member

Junior Admin

In-Game Name:
    tekaboi
    [Locked+Denied]

Hello @SBRules. Mobcoin generators indeed do not despawn. Unfortunately, one of your island members may have taken your mobcoin generator.
    On top of this, we do not return items as a part of server policy. Sorry for your loss.
    In the future, I suggest inviting players you trust onto your island as doing so gives them full access of the island.