0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Resolved IS THIS A JOKE?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JimModz, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Shall we fix this problem and refund JimModz?

This poll will close on Dec 7, 2028 at 9:59 AM.
  1. Yes, to fix it

100.0%
  2. Yes, to refund him 2x

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, to refund him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, to fix it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JimModz

JimModz Member

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    JimModz
    (What happend is) So i was GRINDING when i lost my sword i thought oh xd i dropped it by accident i went to the hoppers checked them and the chests too, i called StealthPlayz_ to help me with /fly to find the sword!
    He sayed he saw it, but no where to be seen ( the sword ) i said is ok i will w8 until next day to check the hoppers and chests too ' i said inside me'.
    (Second day) It was perfect i checked the chests and....... nothing ( lol what did i expect ) so i said ok i got 500million i will buy one grinding sword for 100million-150million but they were not answering me!
    I msged WallsCheck was his name i think and he sayed i can give u Experience 5 he said for free so i got it and i payed him 1MILLION! After that i started making my own Grinding sword! It was going well ( i had like 5-6enchants on it (costum enchants) ) and i sayed 'OMG let's go grind' i went grinding i stopped grinding for 30sec so my friend can grind some xp to give me them.My friend went afk to read idk what he was up to!
    I started grinding until MY FUCKING SWORD DISSAPEAR AGAIN so i said this is a JOKE RIGHT?
    ( https://imgur.com/a/byet1EH ) check the photos 1 Staff says is a bug the other is saying it had to be in that way LOL

So i did this article to say to you that YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN ANNOUCMENT THAT COSTUM SPAWNERS CAN TAKE UR ITEMS FOR EXAMPLE SWORDS
    MY IDEA IS TO MAKE A STUPID ANNOUCMENT PLUGIN THAT SAYS EVERY 5M ' COSTUM SPAWNERS CAN TAKE UR ITEMS BE AWEAR '
    Why im the only one that i WAS NOT WARNED OF THIS (BUG?) THING? huh?
    This must be a joke right?I HAVE LOST 2 GRINDING SWORDS...

Come to your server check this bug? Say to your developers to fix it because you pay them to fix bugs and DEVELOP your server and not be like 'hah i know that bug lemme like fix it IN 1 YEAR' I know what is to be a developer means, because i was a developer on my own server ( closed server rn ) and if a player reported a bug i would have fixed it in like 10-15m not like 1YEAR....
    So come to your server fix the thingy and say to your developers to fix it asf as possible because i WONT BE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS SERVER THAT WILL BE LOSING ITEMS FOR NO REASON BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED THAT IF U GRIND COSTUM SPAWNERS U WILL LOSE UR STUPID ITEMS....
    And if u are like lol he is making all this thing for his sword? Yes sir, i do make this thing for the sword because after all im the one playing on your server and you are the one sitting on your chair and smoking ciggarets and waiting for someone to donate tor your server ! ( And it's unfair because i was not WARNED ABOUT THIS )
    And yes i do not FUCKING care about refunds okk? I want you to fix it BECAUSE I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LOSING ITEMS IN THIS SERVER? I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ELSE GRINDING SPAWNERS AND RAGE SO MUCH. I know i have 3.6billion dollars in-game ( until you read this i might have spend them for 100dubs for swords ) but non of the players sell their grinding swords or their spare grinding swords YOu might not understand me but u are not the one sitting on my chair writing this bs for a bug and raging so much for his lost sword. What about we change roles? You were the person grinding let's see

(you) - Lalalalal im grinding xp to buy mobcoins from tinkere to make billions LALALALA oh WTF
    MY SWORD GOT LOST LEMME Call a staff asf as possible
    (mE)- Sir coop me to ur island so i can take a look
    (you)- Sure lalalalal ( hope he finds it)
    (mE)-Sir i did not find your sword that u asked for
    (you)- But how? It got dropped i think!
    (Me)-Please sir go to our discord server and wait at the Supporting room !
    (You)-Okokokok
    WTF I CAN'T GET A REFUND OF THIS STUPID BUG? UNFAIR IT ONLY HAPPEND ON MY AND NOT ON YOU GO KSY
    (Me)- Sir our website says we don't refund items ! Go report this or suggest an idea on the forums!
    Have a nice day

2. Joeyoey

Joeyoey

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    Joeyoey
    Nah, not a joke, I think I solved your issue for the time being, however, please don't right click custom mobs until we get this fixed.