0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

im not waiting 38 days till I make your life hell.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lolzmanriley, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Lolzmanriley

Lolzmanriley Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Technoblode
    not only is my case stupid but its basically a false allegation for an obviously sarcastic comment about the wof, seriously, I enjoy the server and that's why I spent 6 hours on it. I was having trouble using the wof so I made a joke about it causing lag and to press it? somehow that causes me to have a perm ban!? (wtf) with no warning, then I appeal it and it takes 37 days to get back in? that's actually ridiculous I want to speak with someone about this, I don't want banana to reply to this, I want someone other than him to because I do not accept his bias decision and frankly I think that he way overeacted and that he shouldn't have permission to perm ban because frankly I think that permission should be revoked. I really shouldn't have to wait this long for a server I like to play on and really, if I get banned for 30 odd days that's 1 half of my school break and I won't ever bother to play on it again it'll escape my memory, which is something that I don't want for a server I like. I made a joke and somehow that gets punished more harshly than a mob aura hacker? I think that's bullshit. its not like I made a sadistic comment about 9/11, I really think that he overacted and that I do not deserve to wait my 38 day sentence for a joke? this Is actually bullshit and ima reach out to everyone with my opinion, also I know you deleted my post about what you did to me BananaCreamPies. ill just keep posting it bro. its not "slander" if its true my bro. im bout to be a grim reaper. get rid of my sentence, you can already see that it was bs. and have fun deleting my posts if you try to hide more of the truth, I have posted this many times and it keeps getting removed cuz they're trying to sweep this under the rug.

legit don't archive this post. it just proves that youre trying to hide what you did. if there was nothing wrong with the post you can't take it down. just because you're scared of people seeing you in a different light and just cause I can BANANACREAMPIES DO NOT RESPOND I DONT WANT YOU TO, IM ALLOWED TO SAY THIS. you can dm me if you want to talk about me stopping this "slander" #Lolz8817 but ima keep doin this. you could remove the false ban if you want me to stop tho. your "cooldown" is just an excuse to stop me from talking about this ON the server where people will see it. don't worry. ill tell people about it anyway!

Attached Files:

2. chris334445566

chris334445566 Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Void
    In-Game Name:
    chris33445566
    Banana abuses dw

3. Abhishek Choudhary

Abhishek Choudhary Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    primel911
    Well u can't do anything now anymore

4. Lolzmanriley

Lolzmanriley Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Technoblode
    I can continue annoying them by putting a bad light on them. that's why they're removing my posts

5. Cqnada

Cqnada Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Cqnada
    Like that’s gonna work

Schnozmo likes this.
  6. Bejarpster

Bejarpster Member

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Bejarpster
    You really think they care about these posts? I doubt their life is hell because you post a few messages on a website

7. tazzleo

tazzleo

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    tazzleo
    Lolzmanriley, If you want something of this to actually happen and you have proof of you not doing anything bannable than you could make a ban appeal if you would like a much better chance of getting unbanned

-tazzleo
    ;)

JUMPINJACKFLASH likes this.
  8. JUMPINJACKFLASH

JUMPINJACKFLASH I’m the real MinerKit you have been scammed

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    JumpinJackFlash
    You were banned for a reason and you fucking need to accept it.
    he doesn’t, Ive thought the same thing but hey, we need to learn things.
    Correct.

9. Lman1590

Lman1590 Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Lman1590
    Since you made 2 posts crying over the same thing I will be archiving this one
    enjoy :)

Tags: