0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Illegal Base Defense

Discussion in 'Factions Rose' started by KingReverse, Mar 13, 2019.

1. KingReverse

KingReverse Member

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    KingReverse
    While me and another one of my factions member were raiding we came across an illegal base. The base design was setup so if you blew up the top blocks water would fall down covering there spawners. I feel like we deserve the spawners due to the fact it was an illegal base defense as well as it was impossible for use to creeper egg.[​IMG] [​IMG] The Pictures were from single player due to the fact I world downloaded the base before hand. But I will also provide pictures of the base after we raided it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. HeyyyItsAmy

HeyyyItsAmy

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    HeyyyItsAmy
    Hello @KingReverse.

There are no screenshots provided. If you're able to fix that, it would be great.​

3. Jeremiiah

Jeremiiah

Helper

Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    Jeremiiah
    If the spawners were not covered before you attempted, but then ended up being covered once you breached due to faulty cannoning, it is not against the rules as it was unwatered. Try to plan ahead next time.

4. gotenV2

gotenV2 Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    _GotenRocks_
    DAMNNNNNN GET FUCKED KID LOL

5. spaceINHALE

spaceINHALE Member

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    VtsSon
    When water is physically placed on the spawners before being raided, that is illegal and will be handled by staff. In your case, the water seems to have simply fallen down onto the spawners, hence being your fault. Staff cannot and will not help you "complete" this raid, especially with the lack of photos. If our attempts at resolving your issue are still wrong, please upload your photos using the [Upload a File] button.

Thank you, have a nice day,

Please close this thread.
    Wallbangs