0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Guide - Prisons Tutorial V2 ~Becky

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by TwoEGirls, Jun 29, 2019.

1. TwoEGirls

TwoEGirls Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TwoEGirls
    Thought I would make this to help new players.

Part A:

First thing you want to do when you connect is, vote. You wanna vote to earn some keys which might make it a lot easier to stat on prisons, You can open the keys from voting and possibly earn money or a rank! And then now you wanna ask in chat if anyone has a good grinder, you wanna grind so you can earn some EXP which can be turned into 'Tokens' by doing /tshop and clicking the bottom left... Once you make it there you can exchange all your EXP into tokens... After you have received all your tokens, You now want to head over to somebody's shop to sell them tokens. Once you sell these tokens you can rank up too FREE.

Part B:
    Now you have reached prestige 1, stuff gets a lot better. Now you can withdraw your tokens by using /tshop and going to the bottom right, And type in the amount you would like to withdraw, Once you withdraw the tokens sell them to the shop you sold them to before, and prestige again... Each time you do this you will gain tokens and prestige at the same time. Now that you have prestiged a little, I assume you have some tokens saved up, If you do you wanna purchase a backpack from /tshop (click on the chest) Now that you have this backpack, You wanna upgrade it seeing you wanna make money very soon!

Part C:
    If you have made it this far, and you are still going... Now what you wanna do is buy the perk 'Tool Sell' you can purchase it on the store which I will link here If you purchase this, the money will be very easy to make. You can then start buying tokens with no problems and upgrade your backpack, Now if you do end up buying 'Tool Sell' just repeat 'Part C' and buy tokens until your bp is big enough to prestige very fast. Once you have reached a fast enough speed to prestige, you can choose to keep the shop open or close it. Anyways that's it, I hope I really helped some new players or even current players!

Thanks for reading my Guide for prisons, if I missed anything out please let me know and I'll make sure to add it in, I also plan on making a guide on how to earn cell value really easy! Make sure to wait for that. Trust me, you won't wanna miss that one :)

Anyways I'm out, PEACE
    - Becky

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Schnozmo and longlivelilpeep like this.
  2. iJordan_

iJordan_ Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    iJordan_
    Thank you for this amazing guide!

Not sure if you thought about this/or wanted to do this, but when you mention that one should ask in chat for a grinder, would it be possible if you listed some plots/players that have a good grinder that is open to the public? If not, it's okay because the guide is already great. :p

TwoEGirls likes this.
  3. StannaForAdmin

StannaForAdmin Coolest Kid On The Block

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    OofBigL
    Most simple guide to follow and its so effective! Good job on this guide, will help many people out!

One thing you can add is new players can use /vote to earn some money and get tokens from opening keys to make ranking up at the start easier.

TwoEGirls likes this.
  4. TwoEGirls

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TwoEGirls
    Oh yeah true, sorry ill add that now :D

And thanks for the kind words, thought i would make this so new players have a chance on here.

longlivelilpeep likes this.
  5. 55Euro

55Euro Geek

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    LoserL
    I can make it better

Step 1: Buy Goliath since this is a P2W server.
    Step 2: Be friends with Dethap
    Step 3: The End

TwoEGirls likes this.
  6. TwoEGirls

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    TwoEGirls
    Not that easy,

Step 1: Win Prisoner.
    Step 2: Get Hitman From Rivers.
    Step 3: Join TwoGang
    Step 4: Get A Admin Crate.
    Step 5: Win Wanted
    Step 6: Meet Dethap.
    Step 7: Buy Goliath (With Buycraft)

7. Qpi

Qpi Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Qpi
    thanks

8. Renv

Renv Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Renv
    uWu

9. BlockBuster0619

BlockBuster0619 xQuilf :peace:

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    BlockBuster0619
    what is the bet ur "gain cell value ways" are to speed nuke and evade ss's by blackmailing staff

Tags: