0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Goodbye Everyone :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SugarPeanut, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    OK HI I'm sure many people on the forums have seen me before so i won't introduce myself.

I have gave this much thought before coming to this decision. From next season onwards, i will no longer be playing pvpwars and minecraft. This game and server has given me a lot to look forward to the past year and has honestly been one of the most fruitful online experiences ever. I got to meet so many new people and even got to work with such a professional staff team. (You all might not agree but they are doing a good job at least when i was staff)

Despite this, i find it really taxing to be constantly playing for is top 1. Some people might understand this but to the majority, in order to play this game competitively, you need to be on everyday, in fact every second xD. I have knocked on those buycraft and paypal rewards for close to 6 months now. I'm not sick and tired of this. I just realised the amount of time and effort put into getting these rewards are just not worth it. I could be doing something else in my life with more purpose and value.

I started playing this server the first day emerald came online. And i have been logging on every single day since then. Literally since the emerald went on, i have missed less than 10 days of not logging on. You could say that i am addicted to this server. But for a good reason. It is one of or if not, the best minecraft vanilla server out there in the market.

To the staff team, thanks Airella, Noah and all ex and current staff members for dedicating your time to make the pvpwars community more enjoyable. This is a noble sacrifice and i have definitely enjoyed the time working with all of you people!! <3

Lastly, to my island members, Safedrift, honeth, bugg, simply, chris, Fair, crazy, Highup, Rasa, hatter and BenMascott, i think we are one of the most bonded island this server has ever seen. Never has 1 day passed without someone being roasted on discord. There is so much trust put into this island that i never thought twice about sharing ALL of my resources early game with all of you. Special shoutout to safe honeth and bugg for managing all of us neanderthals. It's not easy and a lot a of thought has been put into making sure this island experience is smooth-sailing for all of us.

All the best to all of you!! Have fun on the server!! And don't get banned.

P.S. I'll still be active on discord so if any of y'all wanna chat just hmu :3

braelynn likes this.
  2. xFightinq

xFightinq Member

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    xFightinq
  3. mine_rasa

mine_rasa

Administrator

Staff Member

Senior Admin

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Mine_rasa
    Love you peanut. Thanks for always supporting me, screaming out my name in chat when you see me online and for always being my friend. ❤️

4. kevin______

kevin______ Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    kevin______
    You will be missed <3

5. Honeth

Honeth Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Honeth
    Best of luck in any future endeavors, has been a blessing having you on our island, Don't think we'll ever find someone as dedicated as yourself to helping everyone on the island.

I still remember when i asked in discord last season if someone could help me build a 81 chunk mob farm and when i logged on 12 hours later you had already build the 81 chunk box for me. leaving just the spawners to be placed.

hmu if you ever do decide to come back to minecraft.

我们会想念你, 我的好朋友

Honeth

6. Xcodproking1

Xcodproking1 Member

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    P3zzi
    well penanut you will be missed you truely were one the greatest and kindest people on emerald

7. Caitlyn

Caitlyn

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    celestialxo
    It's sad to see you go, Peanut. You are always a sweetheart when I come on Emerald, and it's good to talk to you. Keep in touch ❤️​

8. chelspacito255

chelspacito255 Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    chelspacito
    fire on top

9. BagelBoy4

BagelBoy4

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    BagelBoy4
    I'll miss you a lot Sugar. <3

10. tekaboi

tekaboi

Junior Administrator

Staff Member

Junior Admin

In-Game Name:
    tekaboi
    We will miss you sugar!

11. Zensuko

Zensuko Demi-God

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    Long Replies :/

12. Stanley

Stanley Member

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Stamleycup03
    Why you were the reason not that many toxic p!where were on

13. 17Kz

17Kz Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    underscope
    I'm just being honest you were a decent staff, I still remember the time you screen shared me and only looked if I was using forge then you unfroze me. It make me laught my butt off. You are a really great person I hope to see you next season

14. R0astedbakon

R0astedbakon Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Goblinslayar
    can i has ur stuff on ice ;)