0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Give Me Idea's!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quixotic, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Quixotic

Quixotic I wish I was Helper+ Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    Quixotic__
    [​IMG]
    Hello, y'all! It is me Quixotic!

I am a Helper on the Pvp Wars Network. Although Prison is not the most lively realm, I was wondering if any of you genius players have any spectacular ideas! I am currently making a document and see what I and the staff team like, We are taking serious suggestions only. Please have serious ideas. We will not take jokes as ideas. (But if it's a good joke idea then maybe)

Anyways! The ideas can come from New Enchants, New Items, New Ways For Cell Top and New Pets!

Feel free to either comment or message me on discord located in my signature!

Thank y'all! <3

2. OcatAzzip

OcatAzzip Member

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    ImNotAdoptedMan
    Reset prisons, getting quite boring now.

3. Ferg0

Ferg0 Member+ Staff Member

Helper

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Ferg0
    Don't have any ideas since I don't play much prisons, but generally speaking I think we should have some events for prisons.

Quixotic likes this.
  4. Quixotic

Quixotic I wish I was Helper+ Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    Quixotic__
    I agree to this. At least having some kind of events either mining or PvP based would be a thrill!

5. Mixtos1929

Mixtos1929 Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    Mixtos
    1. Remove Unbreakable on gear.
    2. Make Prisons less revolved around PvP as it is now (before you say it isnt stfu), Prisons revolves around Sponge, Sponge is only at the PvPMine. Deggs and beacons you get from keys, beacons you can get from beacon blast but its not a viable means of getting cell top. Sponge is literally the only way to get cell top (people got lots of dragon eggs before they were nerfed in keys so also be quiet about that too kthx)
    3. Add an anti-cheat, oml I see more kids on PvPWars with vape lite then the actual vape lite forums and it makes me laugh.
    4. Teach your staff how to screenshare plz, they literally search in the most obvious places and look for clients like wurst lmao
    5. Remove stacked potions
    6. Remove bow boosting (make a plugin that just removes punch 2 and if someone does get punch 2 = ban ok)
    7. Remove the areas where one can climb up a hill or get on top of the huge ship thing in the middle of pvp
    8. Add party's like skyblock has (yes ik their from mcmmo) simply limit all mcmmo to level 1 or even level 0, solves that.
    9. Don't allow /ah or /trade whilst in combat, people get traded gapples/potions 24/7 and its annoying
    10. their isnt a cooldown on crapples (unenchanted golden apples), add the golden apple sickness stuff for them or add a cooldown on them

probs way more stuff but dont know off the top of my head

Quixotic likes this.
  6. TheStar27

TheStar27 Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    TheStar27
    BIG +1
    I’ve been abusing most of these things this ssn because it’s all allowed

7. StealthPlayz_