0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Few questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Unthinqable, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unthinqable

Unthinqable Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Unthinqable
    Hello! My name is UnthinqAble ingame, I play on skyblock ice and I have crystal rank. I started just 2 days ago, and Ive got a few questions for someone who'd like to take their time to answer them.

What's the best way to make money? What spawners are suggested to use? I was thinking of getting an iChest to have a better spawner farm, any tips on how to make this efficent?

Will iChest & a Gkit last for nest season? And when is the next season?

Will the tps fix soon? Or is the tps rn normal? Or will it fixed by next season?

What is the best way to make money for a starter so I can then buy spawners etc?

Thanks for your time, it's very much appriciated!

2. DesArtZ

DesArtZ

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    DesArtZ
    Hey @Unthinqable,

Thank you for the questions!

The best way to make money is with Spawners. Zombie Pigman, or in their upgraded version, Goldblock Zombie Pigman make you the most money. However, you need to grind them a lot to get access to the upgraded version. You can see your status to the next upgrade in /spawners. If you want to use an iChest, make a public grinder. This way, others can get kills for their own /spawners and you collect the Gold Blocks or other items.

IChests only last for one season and need to be repurchased next season (if they still exist). GKits
    usually
    last through all seasons. If GKits are discontinued, you will receive a Forbidden GKit Token. This token recharges every 4 days (I believe, don't quote me) and can be used over and over again. That way every GKit is useful, even when discontinued.

To be brutally honest, low TPS has become a large issue over the past seasons. Although our Develepors work on keeping the TPS up, it's difficult. Having good TPS depends on the time of day, how many players are online and how many spawners are being AFK'd.

A good way to start and earn some money is a cactus farm (or more if you feel like building them) They get you a good amount of cash to start out, once you get to GoldBlock Zombie Pigman they get useless pretty quickly though. To save you time, I'd like to remind you that Schematica is permitted on the server. You can download Schematica here. If you need help installing Schematica, there are a lot of YouTube videos explaining how you install it and how it works. Feel free to ask me as well though!

Seasons usually last around 90-100 days. Set times for new Seasons are usually announced 7-10 days in Advance on the Servers' Discord as well as on the Forums.

I hope I could help you, feel free to message me on the Forums, Discord or in-game anytime!

Thanks,
    Des

3. Unthinqable

Unthinqable Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Unthinqable
    @DesArtZ Thank you very much for your time, it's much appriciated.

However, if you don't mind. I have a few following questions to your answers.

First thing. Aren't igs good? I see them used a lot.
    Second thing. Is the iChest worth it this late into the season? Or would chest sell be better? And does chest sell last for next season?

Thanks again.

4. DesArtZ

DesArtZ

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    DesArtZ
    Hey @Unthinqable,

IG's are good, however they don't generate as much money - They are better for IS Top Value.

If the iChest is worth it, depends on how much you want to do still this season. Chestsell is a perk and therefore transfers to the seasons coming up. If you just want to work on getting perks, maybe a better rank, then ChestSell is the way to go. If you want to try and get competitive even this late into the season, you will need an iChest for sure.

Cheers,
    Des

5. BananaCreamPie1

BananaCreamPie1

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Factions Rose
    In-Game Name:
    BananaCreamPie1
    Hey @Unthinqable ,

Just to add onto what Des has already mentioned, Chestsell is definitely a perk that you should consider investing in because of the convenience in terms of selling items.

Also, Forbidden Tokens expire in 3d after being used. So if I were to use it on Sunday, it would regenerate a Forbidden Token on Wednesday.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me on Discord!

-BananaCreamPie

6. Unthinqable

Unthinqable Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Unthinqable
    Thank you both, truly helped me a lot. Glad to see the staff team helping out, thanks again.

7. Zensuko

Zensuko Demi-God

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    Zensuko
    Thank you this staff is not very helpful.

8. iJordan_

iJordan_

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Matrix
    In-Game Name:
    iJordan_
    Heyo,
    Since the staff members above have answered all your questions, I'm going to be locking the thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord at Jordan#8093 or make another thread. :p

[Thread Locked and Moved to Archives]