0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Locked Fell Into Void During PVP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reilly, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reilly

Reilly Member

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    Keltishly
    Alright so an event was happening and I decided to go and do it, whilst doing it I decided to hide in a tree because my frames were screwing me over and I didn't want to get killed with no way of defending myself. While I was hiding in the tree I got hit and my frames went down to 0 and I couldn't do anything, I started moving not knowing where I was going and when my frames started getting ok i tried sprinting just to fall off of the edge and now I'm being threatened by the guy who was attacking me that he's gonna get me banned because he recorded that. This all happened on Ice and his name is 1Stan. My ingame name is ReillyTK.

2. UndeadSponge

UndeadSponge Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    UndeadSponge
    If you have proof of him blackmailing you then you may be able to get banned, but sadly without it there is nothing we can do.

Also on the part of you jumping into the void, whether you did it knowingly or not, we will still have to ban you as there is no proof that it did go down to 0 frames and you could just be lying about this to get out of a ban.

3. HeyyyItsAmy

HeyyyItsAmy Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    HeyyyItsAmy
    [LOCKED]

Hello @Reilly.
    Please read above.
    If you have proof of the player blackmailing you, you may report this under the Player Reports section of the forums.
    Void jumping is not allowed on the server has it gives an unfair advantage.
    Please be careful about if you're standing near the edge by the void as you can be punished by that also.

If you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member on Discord, ingame, or on the Forums.
    Have a good day/night. ~Amy​