0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Does anyone know how to download minecraft without admin password?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jojojojoba, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:34 PM.

?

How do I download minecraft without having to enter the username and password?

1. There is no way to

2. I don't know

3. I know and I'll email it to you at joseph.giresi@lps-students.org (school email lol)

4. Other (email it to me at the email above)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jojojojoba

Jojojojoba Member

In-Game Name:
    Jojojojoba
    My dad gave me his computer after he got a new one for free. He hasn't used it for 3 years and it is a bit laggy but it will do. So basically he forgot the password, but there is a guest account I am using. On the account I am using whenever I need to download some apps it makes me enter the admin username and password. But for some apps like roblox or microsoft apps it does not require that. I really want to start playing Pvpwars again because my old computer broke but my parents won't buy me a new one and they say I have to use the one I got. Someone tell me if there is a different way to download minecraft that doesn't require the admin login or if there is any way to do it. Thanks and please reply to this. Also like it so more people view it.

2. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut SafeIsDaddy

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    go and google there are a couple of methods to remove or change the password with and without a software/CD.

3. DesArtZ

DesArtZ

Junior Mod

Staff Member

Junior Moderator

Plays on:
    Ice
    In-Game Name:
    DesArtZ
    Hey @Jojojojoba,
    There aren't any super simple ways... One of the simplest that I can come up with, is to save all data from the format, download windows to a USB-Stick and basically delete all data from the hard drive. Reinstall windows via the USB stick, it will automatically apply the windows code so you have a legit version of windows again. That way you can set up the computer completely, also allowing you to set a new Administrator password.

There are many simple tutorials on YouTube on how to complete each of these steps. If you want help, feel free to message me.

Des

4. Qpi

Qpi Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Qpi
    or just buy a new pc ...