0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Bmonsters01 why...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SugarPeanut, Oct 18, 2018.

1. SugarPeanut

SugarPeanut Well-Known Member

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    Why did you lock that thread about joey? Are we not suppose to talk on the forums now? Whatever happened to free speech. It's called general discussion for a reason god dammit. If you lock discussion posts in discussion then what is the point???? What on earth are you doing...

SpookyLove and W18 like this.
  2. Bmonsters01

Bmonsters01 Well-Known Member

Explorer

Plays on:
    Matrix
    You are allowed to talk on staff, don't get me wrong, but at a point where it becomes more attacking that constructive criticism that is where I believe we must draw the line. I did what I thought was best for everyone.

3. SugarPeanut

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    What an absolute joke... 'let's lock everything that sheds a bad light in the staff team' :)
    There is nothing wrong with saying what's wrong in the team. You are correct, everything there are arguments, but there were no personal attacks made to say any of the staff members were shit. I said span was clueless because he did not read what i said to you above. I'm sorry but arguments are a subset of discussion. Changes are built on disagreements, opposition and conflicts. If you aren't letting us express our concerns then why make this environment so democratic. LOL :confused:

SpookyLove likes this.
  4. SuicidalCannoner

SuicidalCannoner Felt I Looked Cute In This Pic

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    SuicidalCannoner
    Democracy is a dictatorship of the majority​

5. SugarPeanut

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    Well... that can work too... but in that dictatorship, they allow people to give feedback. They take every comment professionally, even if it is a personal attack. If someone does something, there is always a reason behind it. Not here though. Not here unfortunately, they lock discussions even though there isn't a rule stating that arguments are not allowed. They make their own rules... :p

6. SuicidalCannoner

SuicidalCannoner Felt I Looked Cute In This Pic

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    OP Prison
    In-Game Name:
    SuicidalCannoner
    So you're telling me the forum is run by a bunch of leftist and liberal scum?​

7. SpanielMate

SpanielMate Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    SpanielMate
    If you read it I never said what you quoted so you're obviously misinterpreting things

8. SugarPeanut

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    Yea oops on the last post i did sorry!! My bad :(

9. Yhac

Yhac 自殺

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Yhac
    Hmmm...

SpookyLove and W18 like this.
  10. theoriginalbugg

theoriginalbugg Active Member

Explorer

In-Game Name:
    theoriginalbugg
    This I'd why no one including my self uses the forms or ask for help. Nothing gets done and power hungry staff locks fourms as they please.

11. Caitlyn

Caitlyn

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Rather Not Say
    In-Game Name:
    celestialxo
    If you feel a staff member needs criticized on something you believe they're doing wrong or not to their best ability, messaging them or a higher member of staff about it is a friendlier, more mature approach rather than posting a thread about it. Although, you are your own person and choose to take the way that is easiest for you to take. But the thread itself got a few very toxic responses and it was best that it was locked.
    I understand where you're coming from though, but maybe posting a thread about it isn't the best idea, especially if it's going to attract toxic behavior or responses.​

12. SugarPeanut

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    HI BUGG :p HAHAHAH

13. SugarPeanut

VIP Club

Explorer

Plays on:
    Emerald
    In-Game Name:
    SugarPeanut
    The point of that post that yhac made was basically discussion about how we as a community felt that joey's jr admin promotion was biased and unjust. Some players and staff might disagree and that's fine. Arguments are perfectly normal and we should not shy away from it by locking these posts to avoid them. We can perhaps learn from this and maybe feedback to the community about some reasons that the staff got promoted to prevent disagreements and speculations like this from happening. Let's take this as a way to find problems and solutions, which would benefit everyone. I'm really sorry if anyone felt that my tone was sarcastic and found me toxic. That was definitely not my intention, i just wanna do my part to help surface a few problems are prevalent and offer some solutions. :(:(:(:(

Caitlyn likes this.