0 Players online play.pvpwars.net

Better Anti Cheat.

Discussion in 'Feedback And Suggestions' started by ShaDowWTH, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ShaDowWTH

ShaDowWTH Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    iDxwn
    The titles says it. There HAS to be a better anti cheat. People can fly across the whole map and yet not get kicked. I rarely ever see a fly hacker get kicked for flying. People die in gsets that they spent 35b on just because someone is able to just download a cheat, get some gear fly across the whole map and not get kicked and kill anybody. Yes you could call an admin on, but the problem is there's no point, you already died. You can't join another server to call an admin on while you're in pvp. I just think there should be a better anti cheat, apperantly there already is one but it's just bad. Nobody has ever gotten banned for cheating.

2. Lism__

Lism__ Member

Plays on:
    Fire
    In-Game Name:
    Vxlocity_2
    I totally agree. It's the same thing in dropper/parkour keys. I've seen people just fly past the parkour and use speed hacks in the dropper so they can move around quicker. It's a very popular server and hasn't had any anti-cheat for years

3. Schnozmo

Schnozmo

Senior Mod

Staff Member

Senior Moderator

Plays on:
    Rather not say
    In-Game Name:
    Schnozmo
    Hey! Firstly, I completely agree that PvPWars needs a better anti-cheat, it wouldn't be only beneficial to players, but staff as well. Secondly, if there are cheaters online, feel free to message any staff that are online, or obtain video evidence, and report them on discord, or on the forums.

With that being said, +1

4. Ferg0

Ferg0 Member+ Staff Member

Helper

Plays on:
    Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Ferg0
    The only reason we don't have anti-cheat for many things is because of the special enchants and other features of this server.
    Any vanilla anti-cheat wouldn't really work, we would need a custom one for this server, which would take lots of time.

Understand though that this is obviously needed, it allows the staff to do more helping and less banning hackers.

I'm not gonna bump this or anything since staff is aware, but good suggestion nonetheless.